Thursday, October 4, 2012

Arriving to Grace Hopper in Baltimore Harbor



So I've had the pleasure of riding up to Baltimore, Maryland with others from Old Dominion University. It feels as if we are all here for similar reasons and therefore have a common interest. This being the first time any of us have been to the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing, we all my have different expectations of this experience. Speaking for myself, I want Grace Hopper to provide me with opportunities to meet other women that may impact my outlook on being a women in the Computer Science field. So we will definitely see how this goes. As we ride into the harbor looking at the Orioles Stadium, I know this trip will be worth it! Now it's time for us to get registered...



No comments:

Post a Comment